Re: [Phptest-users] Skills assessment? and other questions

From: Dan Kegel
Subject: Re: [Phptest-users] Skills assessment? and other questions
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2003 09:00:13 -0800

Jody Cleveland wrote:
My boss has asked me to put together a skills assessment to inventory users
pc skills. Has anyone used phptest for this purpose? Is it a viable option?

Yes.  I have some skills tests online (for Linux programmers).
See http://www.kegel.com/academy/quiz.html

But upgrades to new versions of phptest
are a bit painful, so I haven't upgraded lately.
- Dan

--
Dan Kegel
http://www.kegel.com