Re: [Phptest-users] Re phpTest

From: Dave Hardy
Subject: Re: [Phptest-users] Re phpTest
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 03:59:57 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: "TW" <address@hidden>
To: "general phptest discussion" <address@hidden>
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2003 3:34 AM

> Best thing to do is tell us what you need and if someone is willing to
take
> it on they will let you know. Most people get there suggestions/additions
> replied to and done up for them if it's not a great deal of work. I like
> play around and improve PHPTest so ask away and if I can fit it into my
> schedule I'll do it for you.....
>
> Cheerios,
>
> TW

Basically allow users to place a prefix to all the table names, i noticed in
the antiborad you prefixed the tables with antiboard_tablename. What about
doing the same with phpTest but place the prefix as a $prefix and allow user
on install to choose the prefix name as their variable!

thats waht I need, otherwise have to rename each table Select etc etc with a
prefix manually, thought there maybe a short way round it tahts all.
Otherwise looks good