[Phptest-users] Install script? ...

From: pingywon MCSE
Subject: [Phptest-users] Install script? ...
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 11:19:16 -0500

Is it safe to say that all the install script really does in create the DB ?

The reason I ask is because I have been playing/tweaking PT to my liking for a little while now on my test server, once I decide to go live with it it will be hosted on a server that can handle the volume it will get.
Could I simply copy my PT dir over there and just create all the DB tables using the .sql file  ? in an attempt to maintain everything from my colors to my small lil hacks

thnx in advance

~pingywon MCSE

---