Re: [Phptest-users] Random answers

From: TW
Subject: Re: [Phptest-users] Random answers
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 19:23:23 -0700

What I have done is make a new question type. It is a single entry answer
question so basically in the question you ask the user to pick either a, b,
c, and so on and the user enters the correct letter into the answer box. If
you want this you can download it from here:
http://www.technowizards.net/phptest/csingleanswer.zip

This file is meant to be used with the mods_1.zip file, you may need to
modify the csingleanswer file if you are not using it.

Cheers,

TW