[Phptest-users] Login changes

From: Luis Lebron
Subject: [Phptest-users] Login changes
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 13:40:47 -0600

I would like to use phptest as part of an online course. However, I don't want to make the user login twice. Once to access the course materials and once to take the quizzes. I would the user to create all the neccesary variables when the user logs in to the main site so that when they go to take their test the system recognizes them and gives them the appropriate tests. Any ideas on how I can do this?

thanks,

Luis R. Lebron
Project Manager
Sigmatech, Inc