[Phptest-users] Problem adding questions

From: Neil Jones
Subject: [Phptest-users] Problem adding questions
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 17:07:53 -0800

For some odd reason, I can't add questions in phpTest 0.6.3.  I can
add, view, and edit users, groups, subjects, and tests, but not questins.
The problem seems to be related to add_question.php not actually getting
and decoding the POST variables correctly.  However, by looking at the code,
I cannot figure out why.  I am not an experienced php coder, though, so I
may
be missing something.  The weirdness is that all the other adding scripts,
which have nearly identical code, work just fine.

Versions:
Linux = 2.4.18
Apache = 1.3.23
PHP = 4.1.2