Re: [Phptest-users] phptest news

From: Dan Kegel
Subject: Re: [Phptest-users] phptest news
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 10:32:30 -0800

Brandon Tallent wrote:
...  Looking down the road, my next major
set of goals is going to be adding import/export
support to some open xml test standard.  That way
people will be able to use questions from other
testing applications.  I guess they'd also be able to
move their phptest data out easier if they weren't
happy with it.

Oh, man, music to my ears.
This is higher in my list of priorities than any
other feature.
- Dan

--
Dan Kegel