Re: [Phptest-users] view_answers.php

From: Tom Wilson
Subject: Re: [Phptest-users] view_answers.php
Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2003 15:28:52 -0700

You might want to try escaping the "<" and ">" when using them.

See http://www.php.net/manual/en/language.basic-syntax.php

TW

From: address@hidden
To: address@hidden
Subject: [Phptest-users] view_answers.php
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 12:12:11 EST

Hi,
I set up a test on HTML coding. When I use examples of tags ( or ), these
tags display fine when TAKING the test. However, when VIEWING test results
the tags are implemented on the view_answers page. Thus, if I'm using  as
part of a test question or answer, the  doesn't show on the viewing results
page but does cause a new line.

I've tried using the ASCII code for < and > but that doesn't work; also I've tried the question in both plain text and html format. Is there a workaround
for this?
Thanks