[Phptest-users] Re: Login/Logout broken

From: km4hr
Subject: [Phptest-users] Re: Login/Logout broken
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 15:54:33 -0400

Browser:  Netscape 7.0 and IE 5.0 (both on Win2K)
PHP: version 4.2.3
Apache: 1.3.23 (on RedHat 7.3)
phptest: 0.6.2

When I click the Log Out link I'm returned to the Log In screen as expected. A
message in the horizontal blue box next to the user/pass box says "No action
specified". The URL shows op=logout. Could it be that that logout.php is not
correctly processing the logout command? (I don't know much about PHP.)

thanks,
David

http://webmail.netscape.com/