Re: [Phptest-users] image problems

From: John Lacey
Subject: Re: [Phptest-users] image problems
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 06:28:19 -0600

Trond,

Thanks for your response and the link to firepages... that's a nice idea
providing a bundle like they do.  It looks like they have an upgraded bundle
(phpdev5) that has the latest release of php in it (4.2.2).  I'm testing 4.2.2
under windows 2K pro and having good results so far, although I am running
apache 1.3.x and not 2.0.  There were some problems running some later releases
of php with apache 2.0 and I'm not sure what the status is on that combination
at this time.

That's an interesting idea in your other post about different question types -
thought I'd mention it in this reply.

good luck and g'day,
John