Re: [Phptest-users] beta testing request

From: Brandon Tallent
Subject: Re: [Phptest-users] beta testing request
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 15:11:48 -0700 (PDT)

Well, I haven't come up with anything that formalized
yet, but heres a few things off the top of my head

* partial admin privileges: try adding various
combinations of partial admin privs for a regular user
and see if everything works

* try to break the forms by putting in various
characters (like slashes, sql queries etc)

Aside from that, just general going through the paces
of adding questions and tests to be sure everything
works without error.