[Phptest-users] beta testing request

From: Brandon Tallent
Subject: [Phptest-users] beta testing request
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 14:24:48 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everyone,

I've packaged up what will become phptest 0.6.2.  I
haven't finished testing everything and working out
the bugs, so I'm asking for some assistance.  It seems
everytime I make a release, several bugs crop up that
I completely miss.  So maybe if some of you can try to
break this release and report the bugs to me before it
is released to the general public, I can save some
people headaches.  You can download it at

http://www.resynthesize.com/phptest.tar.gz

For those of you with windows, winzip and winrar can
both open tar files now.

Let me know if (when) you find some bugs!  I'll
continue to do testing and bugfixing on my side for
the rest of the week until I feel they've all been
worked out.

Thanks,
Brandon