Re: [Phptest-users] skill level selection broken?

From: Brandon Tallent
Subject: Re: [Phptest-users] skill level selection broken?
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 07:39:26 -0700 (PDT)

No it's not what I intended.  I think there is an
optional parameter for set_cookie to specify the path.
 I'll look into it and see if that resolves the issue.
 Thanks for the troubleshooting!

Brandon

--- address@hidden wrote:
> It looks like the path of the cookie is wrong!
> The cookie name in question is cookie_s_id, and
> I have *several* of those set in Mozilla, one
> for each URL set_cookie.php was invoked with!
> For instance, one of them has path

/phptest/set_cookie.php?hash=425634e7a3d773a9317ad883673a1b12&cookie_name=cookie_s_id&cookie_value=33&url=/phptest