[Phptest-users] skill level selection broken?

From: dank
Subject: [Phptest-users] skill level selection broken?
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 15:57:16 -0700

For some reason, in the View/edit questions page,
it always shows me all the questions no matter
what skill level.  The cookie appears to be set
correctly in my browser (Mozilla).
The 'Add multipe choice question' (sic) screen
does seem to properly remember the last category
I added in, though.

I don't think my 'multiline answer' changes to phptest caused this,
but you never know.  Does it matter than one of my 'skill levels'
has a space in the name, or that I've deleted all the default skill
levels?
- Dan