RE: [Phptest-users] unable to add phptest.sql info to database

From: Jody Cleveland
Subject: RE: [Phptest-users] unable to add phptest.sql info to database
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 13:49:21 -0500

Hi Brandon,

Ok, I got the import thing working. What tripped me up is, you mention to
create the database to go into the MySQL console. Right after that, it
mentions the import thing. The problem was, I was trying to do the import
from the console, not a straight command prompt.

Learning new things is always so much fun!

I'm looking forward to making my first test!

Jody