[Phptest-users] unable to add phptest.sql info to database

From: Jody Cleveland
Subject: [Phptest-users] unable to add phptest.sql info to database
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 09:45:20 -0500

Hello,

I am very much a newbie to php and mysql, so I apologize in advance.

That said, I'm having a problem getting phptest to install. I'm running a
windows 2000 server with iis 5. I have a new install of mysql, and have been
able to create a database phptest. The problem I have is when I run this:
mysql -u root -p haluser2c phptest
            < phptest.sql

I get an error saying I have an error in my SQL syntax.

Any ideas?

-Jody Cleveland
 address@hidden
 920.236.5139

"Oh, there is no emoticon for what I am feeling."
-Comic Book Guy-