[Phptest-users] add question issue

From: John Lacey
Subject: [Phptest-users] add question issue
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 06:46:56 -0600

Hi Kathie,

I happened to run across your post and was wondering if you were still
experiencing a problem.  If so, just send along some additional info that
may help, such as the file type (.gif, .jpg, etc) and file size.

thanks,
John

There appears to be some conditional statement missing or misplaced in
add_multiple.php and add_truefalse.php, causing both "INSERT INTO
questions" queries to fire if an image is uploaded and neither to fire
if an image is not uploaded.

  If I enter question text and don't upload an image, I get the message
"Unknown file upload error"; if I enter text and upload an image, the
text and image are loaded twice. I've been sorting through the code but
haven't been able to get it to work yet. If someone has already fixed
it, can you please post the corrected versions of these two files.

Everything else is working very nicely.

Best,

Kathie