phptest-devel

[Phptest-devel] newcomer, installation question

From: Liu Yingjie
Subject: [Phptest-devel] newcomer, installation question
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 15:44:48 +0000

Hi all,

I have one installation question. Hope you guys could help me to figure it out.

Thanks!!

I am trying to install PHPtest manually. As to the MySQL section, after configuring the config.inc.php, I ran the index.php,

the message is "Parse error: parse error in /export/www/geometry/phptest-0.6.3/include/mysql.inc.php on line 46

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: cdatabase in /export/www/geometry/phptest-0.6.3/include/h.inc.php on line 36"

What does this mean?

The line 36 in h.inc.php is // instantiate database class
    $db = new cDatabase;
The 46 line in mysql.inc.php is  $this->db_username = geometry;

But the username is correct.

So what should I do?

Thanks

YJ