phptest-devel

[Phptest-devel] installing phptest on RedHat 9.0

From: khajenejad
Subject: [Phptest-devel] installing phptest on RedHat 9.0
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 08:05:20 +0430 (IRST)

Hi,
thanks for excellent phptest.
but I have an error that
confiused me .I install phptest-0.6.3 on windows (testd by php4.2.2
and 4.3) it worked correctly. then I install it on Redhat 9.0 (php 4.2.2)
but when I want to insert any type of question it stoped me by this error
"There was an SQL error. The error message is: You have an
error in your SQL
syntax near '' at line 3Please
notify the site
administrator.The SQL Query that failed is:
SELECT class_name FROM question_types WHERE question_type_id ="

I don't know what should  I do. what is wrong?(I suppose  echo "part
one of a
string $variable part two of string" dosn't work
!!! )
Regards,
Tahereh.