phpprintipp

Re: [Phpprintipp] ipp script

From: Thomas Harding
Subject: Re: [Phpprintipp] ipp script
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2018 13:00:19 +0100

An iso charset code (iso-8859-5 for cirylic), or utf8. Expressed in a mimetype string, such as
text/plain ; charset="UTF-8"

Like in an e-mail.

But you'll get availability on printer by the getprinterattributes operation, then parsing the "document-format-supported" attribute.

Not text/plain is by default US-ASCII, and commonly the only supported by printers.

http://www.nongnu.org/phpprintipp/attributes.html#document-format

You'll setup the document-format via setMimeMediaType function before "printJob".