Re: [phpGroupWare-users] Re: Re: Re: Install not working

From: Benoit Hamet
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-users] Re: Re: Re: Install not working
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 11:26:48 +0200

Hi Eric,

Eric a écrit :

> A meet would be great, how does that happen?
Well, we can use screensharing with vnc, or you just give me your server
information and I try to make the setup myself to see what happens.

> much like that except step 3 (the language installation fails, this is the
> first instance of a table not being created).
>
> I also can't create the admin account, this is the error received when I try:
>
> "Database error: Invalid SQL: SELECT contact_comm_descr.comm_descr_id AS
> comm_descr_id, contact_comm_descr.descr AS comm_description,
> contact_comm_descr.comm_type_id AS comm_type FROM phpgw_contact_comm_descr AS
> contact_comm_descr
> MySQL Error: 1146 (Table 'homerweb_project.phpgw_contact_comm_descr' doesn't
> exist)
>
> File:  /home/homerweb/public_html/project/phpgwapi/inc/class.contacts_sql.inc
> .php
> Line: 1426
> Session halted."

Well in that case, what you can try is :

skip the step 3, go to the step 4
check the debug box button (near the install submit button).
Check all applications and desinstall them, then redo the installation
from them (with the debug button checked). You should have more
information on where the failure is.

But as said, I can go on your server and take a look at the setup. if
you are ok with this, sent me a private email with the informations (no
needs to put them here, send an email to
c a e i e s @ p h p g r o u p w a r e . o r g

Best regards,

Caeies.