[phpGroupWare-users] Re: Re: Re: Re: Fatal error in calendar

From: Greg Valcourt
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Re: Re: Re: Re: Fatal error in calendar
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 12:57:37 -0700 (MST)

The locale is en_CA.UTF-8 .

We normally use PHP4 sessions, but we were having problems with them, so I
switched to db sessions. I got the emails about the error messages after I
switched, but it wasn't long between the upgrade and switching that setting.

Cookies are used to pass the session id.

I've since switched back to a PHP4 server and the problem went away.

Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org