[phpGroupWare-users] Error 500

From: Franco
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Error 500
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 00:01:13 -0700 (MST)

Good Day!

Okay, I am not familiar whith softwares like phpGroupWare but I tried it for an
organization I set. Anyways, after multiple mistakes, I went through the
installation (finally) of the 0.9.16.012 version, I am able to login and see
multiple attractive applications (e-mail, calendar, address book etc),
wonderful. But damn, I cannot click on any of them! It shows me this « 500
Internal Server Error ». What am I doing wrong this time?

I would be glad to provide additional information if it may be useful, but
please if you know the problem, I beg you to keep it simple haha...it will save
me the cost of a dictionary of informatic terms...

Thanks to you!Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org