[phpGroupWare-users] Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] Goodbye

From: Maât
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] Goodbye
Date: Sat, 03 Oct 2009 12:17:49 +0200

Dave Hall wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I will keep my message here brief, but I am stepping down from all of my
> roles within the project effectively immediately.  I have thought long
> and hard about this decision.  You can read all about it on my blog at
> http://davehall.com.au/blog/dave/2009/10/02/goodbye-phpgroupware
>
> If people still want to continue the project I will assist with the
> transition.  I am also available to assist with any shutdown.
>
> Thanks everyone who I have worked with trying to make phpGW as awesome
> as we could.
>
> Cheers
>
> Dave

hi Dave,

Sorry to see you go away from phpGroupWare from a phpGroupWare point of
view.

You have a very deep knowledge of phpGW internals and we'll probably
find we miss this in due term.

We are still maintaining ged electronic documents management module and
the now stable generic flow management system.

If there are enough people interrested in phpGW going on (and willing to
contribute even very slightly... we also need people that are not
killers in php coding) we could try to see what can be done to make it
grow again instead of shutting it down.

What do people think here ? (dont limit yourselves ;) )

Maât