Re: [phpGroupWare-users] Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] Goodbye

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-users] Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] Goodbye
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 15:31:46 -0500

On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 12:55 PM, Sigurd Nes <address@hidden> wrote:

> I propose myself as the API-koordinator.
>
> I also think we have to let parties that are willing to fund the project to
> play
> a role at some level.

I don't really have a problem with this, not that I think you should
ask me since I've basically been out of the loop for some years now,
but you need to keep in mind that the phpgw codebase is copyright the
USA based FSF and is a dotGNU project (which could probably change) so
there are legal limitations and such with what kind of licensing the
code in the project can have.  If this is OK, I say go for it, is
there is any question at all, a fork might actually be easier.

Does Dan still own the name, or did he finally turn that over to the FSF too?