[phpGroupWare-users] Goodbye

From: Dave Hall
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Goodbye
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2009 12:23:08 +1000

Hi all,

I will keep my message here brief, but I am stepping down from all of my
roles within the project effectively immediately.  I have thought long
and hard about this decision.  You can read all about it on my blog at
http://davehall.com.au/blog/dave/2009/10/02/goodbye-phpgroupware

If people still want to continue the project I will assist with the
transition.  I am also available to assist with any shutdown.

Thanks everyone who I have worked with trying to make phpGW as awesome
as we could.

Cheers

Dave