Re: [phpGroupWare-users] phpgroupware + mixed domain mail server

From: Staff Forwarding
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-users] phpgroupware + mixed domain mail server
Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2009 09:03:37 +0000

My mail server is configured to use multi domains. The users login with their full email address. I was wondering if there is a way to make phpgw use their full email address to log in with. When i try to create a user ex mailto:address@hidden it says bad password but when i just create the user exampleuser it will allow me to log in.
That's how we do it. We also run multiple domains from one server so our users have to log in using the full email address or we'd never be able to tell them apart. We've had it set up for several years now and off hand I can't recall any particular problems - we didn't have mailto on the front, but I don't know if that is an artifact of your email client rather than how you tried to do it.

Chris Hogan