[phpGroupWare-users] Filemanager WebDAV config vfs username password set

From: Markus Mayer
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Filemanager WebDAV config vfs username password setting
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 03:15:26 -0700 (MST)

Hi!

I'm a bit confused cause I cant find the username/password settings for webDAV.
Can someone give me a hint where to store the information.

I get this error when invoking filemanager:

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in
/var/.../phpgwapi/inc/class.vfs_dav.inc.php on line 1037

BTW I am trying to get it running on php 5.2 that might also be a problem.

TIA, markusSent from the phpGroupWare forums @ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org