Re: [phpGroupWare-users] Re: Problems with Email server imap

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-users] Re: Problems with Email server imap
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 08:31:25 -0500

On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 6:18 AM, Ardi lems wrote:
> And for email settings i put in an attachment with this message.
are you sure your UW is setup for maildir?  it doens't by default.

> I am not sure how to test my imap account other than an telnet test for my
> imap server wich worked.
install thunderbird.

> Btw is there any documentation from phpgroupware on how to set up the email
> server.
not other than the official install howto, link on the download page
the mail server itself it completely separate from phpgw and how to
set it up is greatly dependant on your host OS and software you
choose.  Once that works, you just fill in the setting like you have.