[phpGroupWare-users] Re: Re: Missing tables in database

From: Chris
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Re: Re: Missing tables in database
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 10:21:06 -0700 (MST)

I've been following this because I had the same problem. I'm on Dreamhost, one
of the most permissive hosts out there. The box I'm on is relatively stable.
I'm getting the error:

Database error: Invalid SQL: SELECT COUNT(*) FROM phpgw_lang WHERE lang='en'
MySQL Error: 1146 (Table 'groupware.phpgw_lang' doesn't exist)

File: /home/.name/user/groupware.mydomain.com/phpgroupware/setup/lang.php
Line: 90

Session halted.
Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
/home/.name/user/groupware.mydomain.us/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.db_mysql.inc.php
 on line 561

I followed the directions explicitly. This is after the cvs update and doing
all the other install options. Step 3 remains 'red-X'ed.Sent from the
phpGroupWare forums @ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org