Re: [phpGroupWare-users] Re: Installation issues- Unexpected T_STRING

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-users] Re: Installation issues- Unexpected T_STRING
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 19:23:38 -0500

On Sun, May 25, 2008 at 6:17 AM, michael walker wrote:

> I have the exact same set up/same versions as the original poster and am
> getting the same error message.  I've tried fiddling about with the
> slashes/backslashes in my header.inc.php file as suggested, but with no luck.
>  I'm wondering if digitalgremlin found this worked for him or if there is
> another solution?

php automatically translates slashes to OS specific path separators,
so always just use the forward slash (/).

> If it did work, perhaps someone could be kind enough to post an example of
> what line 23 ought to look like - I'm looking forwards to seeing what PHGW
> can do, but I just can't get it to run on my set-up.  Many thanks in advance.

it should hold the path to where you put phpgw, which is specific to
your install, but something like:
on windows:  define('PHPGW_INCLUDE_ROOT','C:/webroot/phpgw/');
on unix: define('PHPGW_INCLUDE_ROOT','/var/www/phpgw/');