[phpGroupWare-users] FudForum - Trouble Ticket problems

From: John
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] FudForum - Trouble Ticket problems
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 04:08:08 -0700 (MST)

Hi Everyone,
I have just got back to trying out phpGroupware again and coming across a
couple of problems.
When I click on the FudForum icon the following message appears:

The 'files/' (/home/john/files) directory exists, however webserver has no
write permissions to that directory.

I have set the folder permissions to chmod 777. I saw mention of having to "use
the full path" can anyone explain? I am using Fedora 8.
Also there are two fields in the phpgw_tts_tickets table missing:
ticket_platform and ticket_attachment. I have managed to get the TT working by
adding these fields but I would like to know the correct  parameters for them.

I would appreciate any help to get these final issues sorted out. phpGroupware
is a fantastic piece of kit which I am keen to try out in a School environment.

Oh one last thing, I see mention of an Inventory module, does anyone have any
info on this

Cheers

JohnSent from the phpGroupWare forums @ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org