[phpGroupWare-users] Confused with Mail configuration (IMAP)

From: admin
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Confused with Mail configuration (IMAP)
Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 02:57:40 -0700 (MST)

Hi there!

I have a problem with the integrated mail client.
I think the configuration i made is correct. I can fetch all E-Mails over IMAP
but i cant send a mail. Every time i try to send one i get the following error
message.

Your message could not be sent!
The mail server returned:

Array
(
    [code] => 420
    [msg] => lost connection
    [desc] => Lost connection to smtp server.
    [server_chat] =>
c->s: fsockopen(imap.goneo.de,110,0,,5) ; returned: Resource id #70
s->c: c->s: EHLO outfall.de

)

I would be gratefull for any helpSent from the phpGroupWare forums @
http://forums.phpGroupWare.org