Re: [phpGroupWare-users] Big problem with IMAP EMAIL

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-users] Big problem with IMAP EMAIL
Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 08:08:56 -0500

On Thu, May 1, 2008 at 11:03 AM, Marco wrote:

>  Fatal error: Call to undefined function: import_class() in
> /var/www/html/path/phpgroupware/email/inc/class.mail_dcom_imap.inc.php on
> line 14
>
>  I've installed correctly (i suppose) imap support for php 4.3.9 and download
> the last truck on savannah site for class.mail_dcom_imap.inc.php, but there's
> still an error.

if you aren't running trunk but instead 0.9.16 then replacing any file
with a trunk version will almost certainly cause problems.

in the .16 branch
http://svn.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/branches/Version-0_9_16-branch/email/inc/?root=phpgroupware
that file has the first 22 lines as comments and a call to
"import_class" doesn't exist.