[phpGroupWare-users] calendar detail view - field "description" - line b

From: Asis
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] calendar detail view - field "description" - line break not possible
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 10:35:53 -0700 (MST)

Dear all,
I recognized that the data of the field "description" in the calendar-details
(when you click on an event) is not displayed the way you enter it in the
calendar.

e.g.:

this is the first line
this is the second line

this is the third line

is is displayed like that:

this is the first line this is the second line this is the third line

So, all the line-wraps are just away.

Is there a possibility to change it? I have very detailed information in this
field and I need the linebreak (nl2br or whatever).

Anybody who knows more? Thanks in advance.

Asisito
Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org