[phpGroupWare-users] group calendar permissions

From: Asis
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] group calendar permissions
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 13:58:53 -0700 (MST)

Hi at everyone,
I am now trying 3 days to get permissions for a group-calendar I did create,
but it does not work.

E.g.:

- I have 3 users, all member in the group "company"
- I did create 1 user "admin" with all acl-permissions to the group calendar
"company"

my goal:
the 3 users are just allowed to watch the group calendar, only user "admin"
(which is not the REAL admin) has the permission to create new entries.

I did read all across the internet... and I donÂŽt know what to do.

Any hints?

Regards,
ChristianSent from the phpGroupWare forums @ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org