[phpGroupWare-users] Re: calendar participants list shows all active use

From: John
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Re: calendar participants list shows all active users and groups
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 15:12:25 -0700 (MST)

Hey Dave, Thanks for the response.  I believe the file that needs to be
modified is the /calendar/class.uicalendar.inc.php file. There is a sections
labeled "Participants" that checks whether you are using the popup or default
account selection.  Under the default switch is where I believe the
participants list gets populated. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

JohnSent from the phpGroupWare forums @ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org