[phpGroupWare-users] Re: Global Addressbook

From: Penny
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Re: Global Addressbook
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 18:41:14 -0700 (MST)

I tried that on every new user I have created, and they still can't be seen in
the address book.  They're seeing some of the users, but none of the new users
we've created are showing up.

What can we do to fix this?  I don't have a lot of info on the setup of this,
but it looks like the "global" address book did work up until a certain point.

We're using version 0.9.16.006, on Debian Linux version 4 do you think an
upgrade will fix this problem?Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @
http://forums.phpGroupWare.org