Re: [phpGroupWare-users] "Files Directory must be outside of webservers

From: Dirk H. Schulz
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-users] "Files Directory must be outside of webservers document root" - but it is!
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 15:23:17 +0200

Hi Dave,

thanks for your help.

--On 9. April 2008 16:55:12 +1000 Dave Hall <address@hidden> wrote:

- snip -

How urgent is this?  I will be in your timezone next week, with some
spare time in the evenings I hope.  If you can give me access, I would
love the opportunity to debug it.  In the mean time, there is a hack
around for it (not this is a potential security issue and not at all
supported by the project </disclaimer>)

In the following files
setup/config.php line 38
phpgwapi/inc/class.vfs_sql.inc.php line 86
infolog/inc/class.vfs.inc.php line 156

change
<code>
function in_docroot($path)
{
        $docroots = array(PHPGW_SERVER_ROOT,$_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT']);
</code>

Thank you, the mean time hack works. I cannot give you access to this particular instance since it is running inhouse for some time, but if you need phpgroupware on MacOS X in general in can setup an instance you can access freely for coding etc. This just needs to wait until I have setup an XServe with virtual hosting, this may still take some two or three weeks.

Regards,

Dirk

<code>
function in_docr繣 㰀ഀഀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀഀ䐀椀爀欀 䠀⸀ 匀挀栀甀氀稀ഀ䤀吀 匀礀猀琀攀洀猀 匀攀爀瘀椀挀攀ഀ圀椀攀猀攀渀眀攀最 ㄀㈀Ⰰ 㠀㔀㔀㘀㜀 䜀爀愀昀椀渀最ഀ吀攀氀⸀   㠀  㤀㈀⼀㠀㘀 ㈀㔀 㘀㠀ഀ䘀愀砀⸀   㠀  㤀㈀
��㠀㘀 ㈀㔀
㜀㈀ഀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀⴀഀ吀攀挀栀渀椀欀 瘀漀洀
䘀攀椀渀猀琀攀渀 ⴀ 甀渀搀 搀愀猀 渀琀椀最攀 吀甀渀椀渀最