[phpGroupWare-users] Replacing OpenExchange - multiple domain support?

From: Peets
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Replacing OpenExchange - multiple domain support?
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 08:08:00 -0700 (MST)

Hi, am examining phpGroupware to replace an aged OpenExchange platform.

I would like to run it on Ubuntu server or OpenSuSE 10.3.

The key question I need to have answered is simply how phpG supports multiple
email domains (there's presently nil app documentation available - it's all
hiding behind "we're working on it" signs :).  OpenExchange is has an easy
admin GUI to add & remove domain names and then add users to it, if phpG has
such a thing as well I can let it least lose on someone else :).

Help appraciated :)
--

Regards, PBSent from the phpGroupWare forums @ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org