Re: [phpGroupWare-users] Re: Different mian screens for all the differen

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-users] Re: Different mian screens for all the different groups
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 10:29:14 -0600

On Wed, Mar 5, 2008 at 8:59 AM, kikou wrote:

>  Can you explain me how each users can change their main screen (for the
> login and for the welcome page), please?

the login screen is site wide since that happens before login.

teh welcome page is a user preference.  if they set a default
application, the won't see it unless they click the home/welcome link.
 what is on thet page is done also in user prefs on a per application
basis, if an app supports being on the main screen, it will have an
option to put itself there.

I don't recall there being any other configuration for it.