[phpGroupWare-users] Addressbook users not seeing other users

From: Michel Croibier
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Addressbook users not seeing other users
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 08:56:56 -0700 (MST)

Hi all,

It's obviously a newbie question :
I added some users which I can manage with my admin account (I am "Address
Master").
But other users can't see the list of all users. (we are all members of the
"Members" group).
I correctly set the "Members" group permissions for Addressbook and ACL to
"read".

Unless I add the "Members" group to "Address Master", no user except Admin can
see the list in their address books.
If I do that, every user can edit or delete any other entries in the address
book, which is not want I want.

How can I have all users see the full users-list without permission to edit or
delete ?

Thanks in advance,
Best
Michel.