[phpGroupWare-users] SiteMgr + Anonymous User problem.

From: Carlie Bentley
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] SiteMgr + Anonymous User problem.
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 10:56:56 -0700 (MST)

Greetings everyone.

I've installed the latest phpgw, on a RHEL4 server, apache 2, php 4x, mysql 3x.

GroupWare runs fine in the httpdocs/group/ folder, and everything seems to be
working well, except...

I am attempting to use SiteMgr to maintain the public part of the site, which
is one folder higher at httpdocs/

I've moved the contents of the sitemgr-site folder into the httpdocs folder.

I can see the page if I'm logged into phpgroupware, but not if I hit the site
from another machine that isn't logged in.

I get the message: "No anonymous user accounts installed. Notify the
Administrator"

Following this lead, I did install an anonymous user in phpgw, but that didn't
fix it.

So, is there something silly I'm overlooking?

Thanks
Carlie.Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org