Re: [phpGroupWare-users] bookmarks problem

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-users] bookmarks problem
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 14:02:05 -0600

On Jan 16, 2008 3:18 AM, Marco Eller wrote:
> Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
> /mnt/web6/21/12/5916812/htdocs/phpgroupware/bookmarks/inc/class.ui.inc .php
> on line 861
>
> Is there are possibility to blank this message out?
> Because it doesn't seem to have any consquence.

without having used bookmarks, and without having looked at the code,
my wild guess is that you have folders with nothing in them and the
code isn't taking that into consideration.  wrapping the foreach() in
an if() should be a simple fix.

Another take, it's generally recommended that in production you run
with php.ini settings display errors off and log errors on.  this way
you can see errors when you need to, but they dont' show on the
website