[phpGroupWare-users] bookmarks problem

From: Marco Eller
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] bookmarks problem
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 02:18:23 -0700 (MST)

Hi,

I'm using phpgroupware version 0.9.16.012.

The bookmark tool works fine, I can add, edit and delete everything without
problems.

The normal listing of the bookmarks is also ok, but not the tree listing.
He shows correct in tree all bookmarks but show 2-3 times the following error
message:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/mnt/web6/21/12/5916812/htdocs/phpgroupware/bookmarks/inc/class.ui.inc .php on
line 861

Is there are possibility to blank this message out?
Because it doesn't seem to have any consquence.

thanks for helpSent from the phpGroupWare forums @
http://forums.phpGroupWare.org