[phpGroupWare-users] Time settings on Calendar

From: John Goodwin
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Time settings on Calendar
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 09:05:15 -0700 (MST)

Can't find how to fix this or find an post about it.

I'm in Canada, on EST. The server is in Vancouver, on Pacific time, = GMT -8
hrs. - 3 from me.
The Calendar module seems to be about 12 hours or more out of sync with my
local time - It doesn't highlight the current day until late in the day, and I
don't get appointment notifications until the day after they happen. Geeze, I
can do that with a paper scheduler....

I can't seem to find anywhere where I can specify a time zone, or whatever.

Appreciate any help.

JohnSent from the phpGroupWare forums @ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org