[phpGroupWare-users] Autogenerated addressbook entries

From: Giorgio
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Autogenerated addressbook entries
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 04:22:41 -0700 (MST)

Hi,

I'experiencing a strange side effect in the Addressbook utility.

Logging in as administrator and visiting the addressbook page I see an entry
for each accout I created, but these are not visible to standard users (even
not the personal entry) so all the users have to create a second entry to share
personal datas between them.

Apparently only users that belong to the Admin group can see the autogenerated
entries. Triing to set ACL for the Admin group to share data Addressbook data
doesn't resolve the issue.

Is this just a feature to live with or a missconfiguration?

cheers

gfwpSent from the phpGroupWare forums @ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org