[phpGroupWare-users] Problems sending e-mail.

From: Fabio
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Problems sending e-mail.
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 17:16:16 -0700 (MST)

Hi Everybody

I'm new on phpgroupware and having some trouble with SMTP.

I'm using the email server from my ISP, E-mails are coming normal I think POP3
is working fine, all password and user names are correct but always receveing
the same message:

Your message could not be sent!
The mail server returned:
Array
(
    [code] => 420
    [msg] => 111:Connection refused
    [desc] => Connection to mail.alfaprint.com.br:25 failed - could not open
socket.
    [server_chat] =>
c->s: fsockopen(mail.alfaprint.com.br,25,111,Connection refused,5) ; returned:

)

To go back to the msg list, click here
Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org