[phpGroupWare-users] Re: Where is Files?

From: Jason
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Re: Where is Files?
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 20:21:38 -0700 (MST)

Does this fix correct the "can't create directory" error?  I implemented your
suggested changes and I still can't get filemanager to work properly.  Similar
to the accounts above I've tried just about every combination of directory
location and permissions.

If this is actually working, could someone please post an exact directory setup
and the corresponding config entries that make it work?

Thanks!Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org