[phpGroupWare-users] Re: Where is Files?

From: John
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Re: Where is Files?
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 03:07:10 -0700 (MST)

I had tried very quickly yesterday and I was unable to get either Filemanager
and FudForum to work. I did get TTS to work so far prior to this patch by
adding 'localhost' to the 'Files' setup line.

localhost/var/www/html/files

also put 'localhost' in the 'temp' line as well.

This gets me into the TTS page but when I submit a ticket it comes up with the
following error message:

Database error: Invalid SQL: insert into phpgw_tts_tickets
(ticket_group,ticket_priority,ticket_owner,ticket_assignedto,ticket_su
bject,ticket_category,ticket_billable_hours,ticket_billable_rate,ticke
t_status,ticket_deadline,ticket_effort,ticket_type,ticket_platform,tic
ket_attachment,ticket_details) values
hertuyer')
MySQL Error: 1054 (Unknown column 'ticket_platform' in 'field list')

File: /var/www/html/phpgroupware/tts/newticket.php
Line: 97

Session halted.

Checking the database confirms this field has not been included.
Does anyone have a list of the fields and parameters so that missing ones can
be added?

JohnSent from the phpGroupWare forums @ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org